Saturday, March 17, 2018





If you ask most of the wives who have experience in the matrimonial world. 
What's more, you're ashamed of asking your husband at the beginning of your life together. I'd say no hesitation. 
"Money"! 

Yes.. 

This is a problem for many new brides. They feel embarrassed to ask for alimony from the husband at the beginning of the conjugal life. Because they are not accustomed to it. 

And they feel like they are asking for charity or charity from a stranger! 
The problem is that most men do not feel that.. They do not give money to their wives unless they are asked — no matter how generous and generous the husband is. The reason is simply that he is also not accustomed to it before! 

And he thinks if she wants, she'll ask for simplicity!.. Safia says:] When I got married and traveled for the honeymoon... I felt embarrassed because I couldn't ask him for money to buy gifts for my parents and family. I tried several times to hint to him unsuccessfully. And I couldn't face it with what I wanted. 
And when I came back, my parents felt very disappointed and wondered if my husband was stingy?.. But he didn't show up to me either. He did not fail me with anything but perhaps a spender. 
And after the insistence of my mother and after three months exactly... I was finally able to pronounce and ask him for money because I'm going to go out to the market, so he's got a good hand without asking or inquiring. And from that day I broke the barrier and thank God.. 

As high as: Imagine that I was claiming for many occasions immediately after my marriage, and often for me, sometimes I need to hairdressing my hair, I can't find the money and I'm ashamed of my husband's request. I'm asking my mother. 
And she was mad at me and ordered me to ask my husband, but I was hoping she could bear me because I was ashamed of him. 
I remember that I slept several nights crying because I needed money and I am ashamed to ask him and he never felt it. 
A while later, my mother told his mother, so I told him, and he came to me wondering why you didn't tell me? 
And give me money in all generosity and kindness. 

On the other hand, the Saja had another act. 
I haven't felt any shame about this, on the contrary since we went on the honeymoon, I'd buy everything I wanted and let him pay, I even bought it. A dress and left him pushing and out of the shop without knowing the price of the dress – so if my husband is surprised that his value has reached ten thousand riyals... And because of my shame I paid the price on the past! He didn't tell me that until later. 
And now my husband tells me that he was surprised at the extent of my extravagance and boldness at that time, even though I was still a bride. I'm supposed to be ashamed of him. But I don't see that as awkward. 

And now let's be descriptive, high and SGI and let's see what's the right and best situation for both spouses..? 

It is preferable that the question of alimony be very clear between the spouses from the beginning of their married life, and the wife must know that she is not claiming charity or charity, but a right. But at the same time she has to take into account her husband's physical status, the lack of extravagance and weight on him, and it is even more beautiful for her to have a modesty that prevents her from demanding him beyond his power. On the first day of her marriage, she can take up an amount of money (of course, from her dowry or otherwise) for the first days, maybe she needs something or buy something special. But of course this does not mean that you continue to pay for her money or her parents ' money. 
She can simply ask her husband directly for the money she wants, explaining why.. 
Men do not work with them "movements" of women. From hint or "rage" and others.. 

Hey, bride. No matter what the husband is generous and kind and loving... You have to ask him for your alimony, honestly and simply. 


0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

يوزر

يوزر2

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts